Serving North Houston, Conroe, Montgomery/Willis and The Woodlands for Pool Maintenance
Proper maintenance and service for your swimming pool can keep your water chemically balanced, pool equipment working correctly and efficiently and prolong the life of your pool. Neglecting pool maintenance and cleaning can cause your pool to harbor algae and bacteria, raise your utility bills and result in costly repair to your pool equipment and pool finish.
Owner, Bill Pierucci, is featured in our industry-wide publication, Pool and Spa News for his knowledge in pool service and maintenance and his commitment to pool and spa safety.
Northwest Pools is happy to help you keep your pool in perfect working condition.
Our Swimming Pool Maintenance Services Include:
- Pool School
- Weekly Pool Cleaning, including water testing and chemical balance
- Weekly Pool Service Equipment Repairs
- Jandy and Pentair equipment repairs or replacements for filters, heaters, pumps and lights
- Authorized Warranty Center for Pentair, Polaris, Jandy & Paramount Infloor Systems
- Restoration new tile and coping
- In-house stone and tile cleaning
- Filter clean and replacement
- Automation upgrades
- Acid washing
- Drain and
- Drain & Clean Pool Leak Detection
- Filter & Salt Cell Cleaning
- LED Lighting
- Wireless Remotes
- Pool Coolers or Chillers
- Salt System Installation & repair
- Paramount Infloor System Repair
- Cleaning and Balancing
- Upgrading Maindrains to the VGB 2008
- Standard Authorized Dealer of Energy Efficient Equipment
Pool Service and Repair areas in Texas: The Woodlands (77380, 77381, 77382, 77384, 77385, 77386, 77387, 77393), Conroe (77301, 77302, 77303, 77304, 77305, 77306), Montgomery/Willis (77316, 77356, 77318)
If you need pool maintenance and services, call our office now.